Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP OC) - Ages 55+ Interest List
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program invites volunteers ages 55+ to donate their time and energy throughout Orange County.
- Personalized matching - RSVP has over 40+ years of experience in matching volunteers with opportunities to meet community needs. We are here to find you the right opportunity for your passions, skills, interests, and your active 55+ lifestyle and schedule.
- Free accidental insurance - Additional excess accident medical coverage while volunteering.
- Recognition for your service - Members are eligible for monthly and annual recognition including the Station & Volunteer Testimonial, Volunteer Service Pledge Certificates, Presidential Volunteer Service Awards, special events and more.
- Community engagement - With our quarterly mixers and events, this program is the perfect way to meet other RSVP Volunteers in the area!
Whether you are looking for general volunteer opportunities or something more skill based, the volunteer services team is here to help you connect to a site that best matches your needs!
For more information, please reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. A team can be a family team, corporate team, or any kind of organized group. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: