Disaster Cadre Interest List 2013-2020
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, the Orange County Emergency Volunteer Center (EVC) has been activated to support immediate volunteer needs, including hands-on and virtual opportunities during this disaster.
Interested in joining OneOC’s Disaster Cadre Team?
Cadre members will learn how they can support a VIRTUAL Emergency Volunteer Center (EVC) including...
- Learn more about current EVC recruitment strategy & procedures
- Learn more about OC's current critical volunteer and donations needs
- Learn how you can become Volunteer Social Influencers, in a social distancing community.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: