Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
VIRTUAL NEED - EVC Disaster Cadre Member
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, the Orange County Emergency Volunteer Center (EVC) has been activated to support immediate volunteer needs, including hands-on and virtual opportunities during this disaster.
OneOC’s Disaster Cadre is looking for members to support Emergency Volunteer Center (EVC) operations.
The Disaster Cadre Member will:
- Activate, operate and manage Emergency Volunteer Centers in the event of a large-scale disaster.
- Be "Disaster Experts" through various online trainings, training events (including drills) as well as personal and professional development.
- Act as liason between OneOC and community volunteers.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: