Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Red Cross Event: Educate Residents about Fire Prevention! (Virtual)
Volunteer to help Sound the Alarm. Save a Life!
Volunteer to talk to families requesting fire safety education.
This spring, American Red Cross volunteers will Sound the Alarm by educating 100,000 people nationwide about home fire safety. We’ll help families create an escape plan to practice their 2-minute drill, so they can safely escape a home fire.
Due to COVID-19, we need volunteers to educate families/residents over a 20-minute phone call (NO COLD CALLING; residents have scheduled appointment to learn about fire safety)
- Training material/script will be provided
- A quiet place to talk on the phone with residents
- Select a 20-minute shift to call a resident between Mon-Sat 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM-4:00 PM or 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: