Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
OCBJ Skills-Based Consulting
The Orange County Business Journal is an authoritative, concise, and entertaining weekly publication that delivers a comprehensive package of news and information regarding OC companies, industries, and businesspeople.
As part of the Community Cup Charity Challenge, the Orange County Business Journal is offering consulting hours for nonprofits in need of support.
Here are the Service Areas we can provide to the organizations - 10 hours max per area
- Marketing and Donor Outreach
- Newsroom (Press releases, writing, etc.)
- Social Media Support
- Strategic Advisory (Leadership, Relationship, Growth, Donor Development)
- In-person or virtual hour-long class (Writing at Work or Personal Finance)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: