Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Gallagher Skills-Based Consulting
At Gallagher, we believe that providing insurance, risk management and business consulting services means being there to see you through every challenge, every decision, every step of the way. Guiding you through the challenges that can put your organization at risk and threaten its wellbeing.
As part of the Community Cup Charity Challenge, Gallagher is offering consulting hours for nonprofits in need of support.
Here are the Service Areas we can provide to the organizations - 2 hours max per area
- Compliance Review (COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA, FMLA, etc)
- Health and Welfare Benefits Review (ensure the offerings the plans match the goals of the organization related to workforce and budget)
- Corporate Risk program review (GL, Worker Comp, Cyber Security, etc.)
- Retirement program review/assessment of compliance, (403B)
- HR Consulting, Review of handbooks and policies (limited to the first 25 nonprofits)
- HR Technology Assessments (HRIS and payroll systems)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: