Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Someone Cares Soup Kitchen (Soup Kitchen) provides a daily nutritional meal to homeless, unemployed, working poor families, senior citizens, the unemployed or under-employed, the mentally and physically challenged, and most important. the children. We believe that no one should go to bed hungry on the street or otherwise. Therefore, the Soup Kitchen provides meals seven days per week. Meals are served Monday through Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., and breakfast is provided every Saturday and Sunday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 am.
The Volunteer Coordinator will perform the following tasks:
- Recruitment – coordinate all volunteer postings and outreach in the community.
- Orientation – ensure that volunteers are onboarded and trained properly.
- Track and report - track Volunteer records and hours utilizing SCSK reporting process as well as Excel spreadsheets.
- Hours of operation are 8:30-4:30pm.
- We are flexible and will work around your schedule!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: