Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
EncoreOC Professionals Program - Su Casa
OneOC is proud to offer the EncoreOC Professionals Program throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Professional, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Nonprofit Background: Su Casa’s exists to empower individuals and families to live free from domestic abuse and build partnerships with communities to end domestic violence. They are a healing sanctuary where victims can find their voice, develop inner strength, and become self-directed agents of change in their own lives. For more information log onto https://www.sucasadv.org/
• Term of Volunteer Service: 8-weeks project-based assignment between March through June 2019
• Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
• Wage: N/A This is a volunteer opportunity.
Position: EncoreOC Professionals are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional background. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Web Development: Su Casa is seeking an EncoreOC Professional to assist with redesigning their website featuring a visually appealing, user-friendly design and clear navigation. Responsibilities will include identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology if needed, and executing the approved changes from layout to function.
• Website Development (must have experience with WordPress)
• Responsive Web Design
• Web Analytics
• Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
• Free Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
• Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Professional, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
• Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
• Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How to Apply: Express interest in our post!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: