Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Career Readiness Workshop Facilitator (Virtual)
About Working Wardrobes: Since 1990, Working Wardrobes has changed the lives of over 105,000 at-risk men, women, young adults, and veterans. We are a non-profit organization providing workforce readiness, job training and professional wardrobe services in an environment of dignity and respect. At Working Wardrobes, we do everything in our power to help men, women, young adults and veterans overcome difficult challenges, so they can achieve the dignity of work.
About the Role
The Virtual Workshop Facilitator will work with the Career Success Institute team to develop and conduct a one-hour virtual workshop for our clients using the Zoom platform. The workshop topic will be based on the skill and expertise of the Volunteer Facilitator. Topics will be in relation to career readiness skills our clients can use to help achieve their career goals. Whether you have an HR/Recruiting background and can offer resume or interview skill building; have a talent for social networking; are computer savvy or have other hidden talents, we want to hear from you!
Sample Project Activities:
- Develop a presentation using our Power point template
- Practice presentation with our support staff
- Facilitate workshop and answer follow up questions
- Experience in facilitating adult learning workshop (preferable online but not required)
- Experience using Zoom platform as a Host
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Empathy for working with learners at a varying pace
- Interest/experience volunteering or giving back to their community
- Midweek availability required. Workshop sessions can be afternoon or evening.
- Workshops are 1hr in length. Typically, one workshop is conducted per month depending on the topic.
For more information or to request a Volunteer Application,
contact Bianca Herrera, Volunteer & Intern Manager via email.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: