Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Family Fur-st Drive Thru Pet Food Pantry Donations
The Story Behind the Pet Food Pantry: The original idea for a Pet Food Pantry came from a SCART member and a friend's desire to help the pet owners experiencing hardship due to job losses created by COVID shutdowns. The pantry will continue through 2021, to help those impacted by COVID in keeping their beloved pets at home. We also understand as the number of families needing assistance increases, receiving funds to purchase pet food and pet food donations may decrease over time.
We rarely run out of dry dog food but, below is the list of items needed. If someone has a large donation, just let me know so we can make OCAC aware and have a SCART member there to receive the inventory. This event takes place every second Saturday of the month - next event is February 13th.
When dropping off items, please specify items are for the Pet Food Pantry.
- HIGHEST NEED - Dry/wet cat & kitten food
- Wet dog food
- Wet/dry puppy food
- The All-Life Stages Pet food (Dog & Cat) is great for puppies, adult dogs, and senior dogs. The same type of All-Life Stages food is perfect for the kittens and cats.
- Rabbit food (Pellets/Timothy Hay),
- Small pocket pet food (hamsters, gerbils, mice, guinea pigs)
- Bird food (large and small)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: