Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Youth Employment Service (YES) is seeking volunteers for the Mock Interview Program to help youth and young adults establish a career platform through constructive feedback in the one-on-one interview process. This is a great experience to affect positive change in the youth of our community.
- There is no set time commitment required; if your schedule varies, you are still recommended to apply.
- Each mock interview appointment is approximately 45 minutes long.
- The current schedule is listed below, but other time slots may appear sporadically.
- These time slots are scheduled for every Wednesday and Thursday.
Currently, all mock interviews are being held virtually via Zoom.
- Must enjoy working with youth and young adults.
- Must have some degree of interviewing, HR, and/or corporate experience.
- Must go through formal or informal training based on your schedule and needs.
- Must notify YES Staff at least 48 hours prior to appointment if you need to cancel.
- Dress in business casual attire when conducting interviews (no jeans or t-shirts).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Specialized orientation with the VIP Fellow.
- One-on-one review of the detailed Mock Interview Volunteer Guide.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: