Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
ON-SITE NEED - Calling all Warehouse Warriors for MLK Day of Service (MLK DOS)
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, the Orange County Emergency Volunteer Center (EVC) has been activated to support immediate volunteer needs, including hands-on and virtual opportunities during this disaster.
GHH Needs Volunteers! Are you an expert organizer? Clean warehouses and inventory efficiency is your thing? Are you able to lift heavy items? Join our volunteer team and assist Grandma's House of Hope to help organize our donation center which includes duties but not limited to:
- assist with warehouse and inventory organization, such as clothing, toys, cleaning supplies
- sort and store inventory appropriately
- assist in developing and maintaining an accurate inventory list
- be able to perform duties requiring lifting (weights up to 50lbs), repetitive bending / reaching, climbing up and down ladder
- Overall Organization of warehouse
Empowers the Invisible Populations of Orange County by providing housing, food, workforce development, enrichment activities and compassionate care to the County's most socio-economically disadvantaged members, focusing on those who are ineligible for or have difficulty accessing other organizations’ services. GHH says YES when so many others must say no.
** No training necessary. We will provide any training required.
Must Wear Face Masks and Closed-Toe Shoes
We are a small team and if anyone is interested in a more long-term volunteer opportunity working with our Donation Team, we’d love to hear from you. If needed, we will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation for your time and services, which you may use towards your community service hours.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: