Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Community & Corporate Development Administrative Support
The Community & Corporate Development Administrative Support Member ideally possesses (some) experience related to fundraising administrative support and is comfortable with general administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
- Prospect research (online—web & database, phone an email)
- Preparation of letters; including drafting and/or editing
- Simple document formatting and design
- Database entry
- File auditing and archiving
- The ideal candidate has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as basic design tools like Publisher and Canva.
- Salesforce experience is desired, but not required.
Coordinator: Jessi Midtsokke
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: