Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Fundraising Salesforce Volunteer
Gain professional fundraising experience by helping Financial Development Relationship Managers with maintaining accurate information in our Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce. Assist Development Specialists with keeping track of fundraising data.
* Assist with keeping donor information current in Salesforce. This may include entering disaster asks, recording activities, uploading documents such as grant agreements, and updating contact information for Relationship Managers.
* Assist with maintaining accuracy of donor Groups in Salesforce, including updating Groups after a disaster for Donor Development Officers or Donor Relations Officers.
* Assist fundraisers with looking up information in Donor Data Portal.
* Submit Fundraising Support Request Forms to update donor mailing information.
* Assist with creating and tracking invoices for corporate donors when needed.
* Special projects as required such as running moves management reports at the end of a fiscal year and uploading to appropriate account.
* Comfortable with learning or working in database systems.
* Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Well organized, responsible, trustworthy.
* Attention to detail.
* Able to work in a team.
* Salesforce experience necessary.
Must report to Santa Ana location during business hours weekdays. Scheduling will be based on your schedule within this time frame.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: