Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Screening Team Member
Screening Team members seek to understand what brought prospective volunteers to the Red Cross, their areas of interest and what position they would find most meaningful. Screeners use their understanding of the volunteer and match it with the needs of the organization, connecting volunteers with positions for which they are both interested and well suited.
* Schedule and conduct volunteer screening interviews.
* Review and have general understanding of volunteer opportunities.
* Prepare for screening interviews following standardized training protocol.
* Match volunteers to positions for which they are best suited, based on skills, interest, availability and available options.
* Update Volunteer Connection, Red Cross' online volunteer management system, with candidate information and makes referrals as required.
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided).
* Ability to work with computer database (training provided).
* Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to express ideas and facts clearly.
* Comfortable making phone calls to volunteers.
* Previous experience with customer service is a plus.
* HR experience or experience conducting interviews a plus.
To volunteer please sign-up online at www.redcross.org/volunteer.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: