Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) - Ages 55+ Interest List
OneOC places RSVP volunteers (age 55+) in Orange County nonprofits to ensure that those most in need receive the help they need most.
- Give back to your community - the more you volunteer, the more funding your communtiy receives
- Free accidental insurance
- Recognition for your service - award ceremonies, mixers, so much more!
- Meaningful social and support connections with your community
- Individual concierge-style matching with a volunteer station, based on your schedule and interests!
• Working Wardrobes – Career Mentor, Donation Center, or Thrift Store Representative
We invite volunteers ages 55+ to donate their time and energy at one of the following RSVP Sites:
• Laura’s House – Resale Associate or Donation Center
• Breakthrough - Coordinator, Parent Supporter
• Bracken’s Kitchen – Kitchen Assistance, Food Drivers or Donations and Receiving Specialist
• EVC Disaster Cadre - Virtual Participation
• School On Wheels - Virtual Education
• Beyond Blindness - Classroom Volunteers
• Norooz Clinic Foundation - Event Planning & Fundraising
• South Coast Repertory - Ushers
• Veterans Legal Institute - Office & Paralegal Assistant
• Wellness & Prevention Center - Bookkeeping
• CAP OC – Lobby Greeter, Community Needs Assessment, Office Support, The Giving Farm, Videographer
• Chuck Jones Center - Fund Development, Art Instructor
• Family Assistance Ministries - Food Pantry, Resale Store Assistant, Front Desk Clerk, HR, Marketing, Fundraising Specialist, Maintenance
• Grandma’s House of Hope - Office Clerk
• Young Lives Redeemed - Mentor
• Pathways of Hope - Food Bank, Food Distribution, Child Care, Landscaping, Fundraising Development
• The Chrysalis Center - Resume Workshop, Assistance in Donation Center
• Tiger Woods Foundation - Teacher Aide, Tutoring, Office Admin
If you are interested in enrolling in the RSVP Program, please reach our team at email@example.com
Age Minimum (with Adult): 55+, Minimum Age:55+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: