Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer with the Anaheim Family YMCA Youth Basketball League
The Anaheim Family YMCA is seeking energetic and positive volunteers to partcipate with the Youth Basketball League.
This youth basketball program introduces boys and girls ages 3-17 to basic basketball skills, rules, methods of playing, teamwork and character development.
Positions available are:
- Basketball Coach- Provides an enjoyable and safe positive sporting experience for participants while they learn individual and team game skills, sportsmanship and fair play.
- Basketball Assistant Coach- Assists the Head Basketball coach with conducting & instructing players, motivating players, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Basketball Referee- Referees are needed to enforce the rules of the game, while still providing a safe and positive atmosphere for all.
- Basketball Scorekeeper- maintain accurate tally and time sheets of games
All Basketball volunteers agree to support and influence good sportsmanship, high moral standards and are responsible for the conduct of their players and spectators.
Sign up today!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: