Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Volunteer with Performing and Visual Arts Programs
Do you have a passion for Martial Arts? Musical Theatre? Ballet? Hip Hop?
Volunteer with the Anaheim Family YMCA's Performing and Visual Arts Program.
Our Performing Arts programs for youth encourage, nurture and provides an outlet for creativity. By volunteering with the performing arts programs, you help to leave a mark on children that lasts a lifetime, inspiring self-expression, self-esteem and critical and creative thinking.
In collaboration with the city of Anaheim and Stanton, programming is offered for youth ages 3-17 at local facilities. See below for the programs offered through the Anaheim Family YMCA.
- Hip Hop- children learn basic moves of hip hop and choreography
- Musical Theatre - children get to explore all of the aspects from rehearsals to show time with studies of song, choreography and scenes from musicals
- Hula Dance- children learn basic hula steps, hip movement and how to coordinate hand and feet motions
- Ballet- children learn a variety of combinations, techniques and choreography
- Martial Arts- Students will learn the fundamentals of self-defense techniques and basics in blocking and kicking
- Fine Arts- This class teaches young individuals how to start and begin drawing
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: