Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:25+
Join our Board of Directors
Board Member Position Description
- Support the mission of Mary’s Path and have a passion for helping pregnant and parenting teens in the foster care system that have experienced severe trauma, abuse, and victimization from sex-trafficking.
- Approve Mary’s Path annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Review outcomes and metrics created by Mary’s Path for the purpose of determining impact and program effectiveness.
- Review agenda and accompanying board materials prior to board meetings.
- Attend annual board planning day.
- Serve on at least one board committee.
- Give or get $2,500 per board member, specifically related to fundraising activities such as our annual Gala.
- Represent Mary’s Path in the community as an ambassador.
- Assist the board chair and CEO in recruiting other qualified board members.
- Serve at least one-three-year term that upon board approval is renewable another three-year term. Board terms begin with the January meeting.
- Attend bi-monthly board meetings. The meetings commence at 6 pm on the third Monday.
Our board is required to reflect the population we serve. The majority of the women we serve are hispanic or african american.
We are seeking individuals with expertise in:
Accounting Finance/CPA/Business Development
Social Services - Law Enforcement, Social Work, Probation, Military Professionals
Medical/Mental Health Professional - Pediatric Psychiatry, RN, OBGYN, Mental Health
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: