Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Administrative Team Member
OneOC is the leading nonprofit of its kind in Orange County, whose mission is "To accelerate nonprofit success.” OneOC is committed to developing deep and meaningful experiences for our nonprofits and companies as they serve their respective communities. Our clients benefit from an array of service solutions including volunteer services, organizational development, back-office support, and community engagement.
The OneOC Administrative Volunteer Team Member is the face of our organization! And with over 60 years in the industry, we have created a solid reputation. We are looking for someone who will mirror that reputation and add to it.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Under the supervision of the AmeriCorps VIP Lead, not only will the OneOC Administrative Volunteer Team Member support our Welcome Center, they will have the opportunity to excel in the following areas:
• Coordinate office services such as greeting and welcoming guests, answering general interest inquiries by phone and in person; directing calls to appropriate staff members.
• Provide superior customer service in promoting OneOC services to potential and existing clients by responding to all requests in a courteous, respectful & prompt manner.
• Provide oversight & knowledge of all calendared events in OneOC training & meeting rooms
• Create new standard operating procedures to help find newer and more efficient ways of doing business.
• Develop a working knowledge of OneOC, its mission, goals and the composition of the staff by reading & studying the Volunteer Policies & Procedures and the Volunteer Orientation Handbook, and OneOC’s website.
• Support staff with hands-on, department-specific projects throughout the year, depending on your interests.
• An outgoing people-person with a strong interest in helping OneOC and nonprofits reach their full potential.
• A goals-driven individual who completes tasks assigned through their own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer literacy skills, including basic knowledge of Microsoft Systems.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Previous experience serving with a nonprofit, or who are willing to learn and engage in the nonprofit sector.
• Shifts are Monday-Friday from 8:30-11:30am, 11:30-2:30pm, and 2:30-5pm.
• Individuals must be able to volunteer for at least one regularly scheduled shift per week over a three-month period.
• Agree to and clear a criminal background check.
• This is a volunteer position and is unpaid.
Benefits to You:
• Set your own schedule within our flexible Welcome Center shifts.
• Access to OneOC’s training to enhance your personal development.
• Opportunity to work with C-level nonprofit leaders and gain a deeper understanding of nonprofit capacity building.
• Build and enhance your professional skills that are transferable to the workforce.
• Enjoy working with a dynamic, tight-knit team!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: