Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Red Cross Building Repair Volunteer
- Complete maintenance work orders for facilities in the Region or Chapter.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry depending on identified skill level and training.
- Serve as a local point of contact for maintenance service contractors to ensure their work is completed timely and economically.
- Will participate in office relocation efforts, and the support details related to opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities.
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of American Red Cross facilities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with established policies and procedures to assure compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
*experience with conducting maintenance and repair work such as (painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry)
*Able to complete walk throughs and inspect and test various features including electrical, plumbing, devices and physical features noting those items in disrepair.
*Able to recognize the needed repair and complete repairs.
* Ability to take direction well
Contact: Karla Legorreta, Recruitment Specialist at Karla.Legorreta@redcross.org (714) 380-7263
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: